Fielding is one of the most important activities in cricket matches which will be providing the team with a competitive spirit and advantage over the opponents. Analyzing the different kinds of fielders in this particular industry is important for cricket lovers so that they can develop a passion and love for the game very successfully and can also understand the mastery of spin bowling in combination with fielding. Following were some of the top pillars of Indian cricket that people need to understand with the help of breaking news Indian cricket team:
1. Ajay Jadeja: He was born into a family with a rich cricketing legacy and he was regarded as one of the best fielders in the Indian team during that time. Due to their cricketing achievements, he was no doubt overshadowed by the match-fixing ban which ultimately caused different kinds of problems in his career. But still, he has been considered one of the best Indian fielders in the entire world.
2. Eknath Solkar: He has been considered one of the best possible Indian fielders and the late Eknath Solkar was one of the first men who took wickets for India only by his fielding skills. He was very well renowned for the outstanding close-getting, standing pouches which helped India to get the victory against England at the oval in 1971 which was the team’s first test win in England. A record of 53 catches in only 27 matches in the best ratio of catches but this match made him very much famous and was one of the best possible types of fielders on wicket-keepers with 20 or more tests.
3. Suresh Raina: He is considered to be one of the most important modern generation fields and is one of the best possible types of players which Indian cricket could have. His smashing left-hander capability is the backbone of the Indian fielding in combination with his nimble feet, quick hands and excellent anticipation which makes him arguably one of the best possible fields in the entire world. Apart from producing sterling catches he is also having a record of hitting the stumps as well and with Kohli and Jadeja backing him he is considered to be one of the best possible types of players that the India team could ever have.
4. Mohammed Kaif: He has been always considered the fastest and the slimmest in a lot of the fields and along with Yuvraj Singh he has been very much successful in redefining the film culture of India under the captaincy of Sourav Ganguly. This particular middle-order batsman was very much famous for his ability across the turf and he had been very much successful in providing people with envy able through in accuracy as well due to the basic things. He has been also holding the world record of five catches in a World Cup match.
5. Yuvraj Singh: He is considered the pride of Punjab and is one of the best possible athletic leaders in the entire team. The tall left-hander is a masterclass in pulling off the acrobatic catches and is also having the best possible attention-capturing capabilities for the runouts. The recent injuries and cancer concern associated with this particular player called him to become sidelined being a stylish keeper but the entire cricketing fraternity is looking forward to returning him to the backward point.
6. MAK Pataudi: The late Nawab of the junior was perhaps the first man who was very much important in showing the importance of fielding to the Indians. This particular one-eyed wonder man was regarded as the tiger because of the feeling of powers associated with him. He was a very swift mover and has been very much successful in covering the entire area due to the customary panache associated with him.
7. Virat Kohli: He is very well acclaimed as the man of the Indian cricket team who can never do anything wrong and apart from the batting skills, he is belonging to the breed of new players who are considered to be an asset for the Indian cricket team. His chase with the ball with aggression has been considered a rocket arm and ultimately, he will be very much successful in providing people with off-guard facilities. Whether at the covers or in the outfield this particular dynamite of Delhi is considered to be the finest possible player that which Indian cricket team could ever have.
8. Ravindra Jadeja: The younger generation to come In spite of the fact that Jadeja has been given a lot of criticism for his lacklustre batting and mediocre bowling, the reputation that he has earned as one of the sport’s most accurate fielders has helped him wins over some fans. Because of his lightning-fast pace and his ability to make quick decisions, he has become India’s de facto backup wicketkeeper in Yuvraj Singh’s absence. He is lightning fast everywhere on the field. When things went difficult, the team knew they could always depend on him to step up and aid, and he was a wiz when it came to idling the things.
9. Robin Singh: This particular Indian cricketer was found to occupy the place in the Indian ODI team after the struggle at the domestic circuit. This particular hard-working all-rounder was very much helpful in Russia’s league winning the match by chasing the ball and ultimately having a very strong and accurate system of the outfield. He was capable of building the partnership with Ajay Jadeja that helps him to provide India with a very better fielding in the long run.
Hence, having a clear idea about the breaking news Indian cricket team is advisable for the concerned people so that everyone will be able to enjoy the safest possible study of the fielding-related technicalities. In this particular case, people will be able to have a clear idea about the players who scorched the greens with their fielding abilities.
Know all about cricket news and updates at CBTF news.