Sunglasses are an essential part of any fashion-conscious person’s wardrobe. Thus, buying a good pair of Oakley prescription sunglasses would be best. And not just any pair, but the perfect pair.
This buyer’s guide is here to help you choose the right pair for your needs. So whether you’re looking for an essential pair of sunglasses or something a bit more extravagant, this article will guide you!
We cover everything from the different types of sunglasses for various activities. Get to learn some tips on how to find the right sunglasses for you.
Determine Your Face Shape
When trying to find the right pair of sunglasses, you must invest in a pair that will flatter your face shape. The width of your face determines the best fit for your face shape. It depends on how wide you are across the forehead and cheeks.
If you have a round face, choose frames with rectangular lenses. These are more flattering than round ones. They reduce the appearance of width and length while maintaining the prominent cheekbones.
For an oval-shaped face, choose frames with square or rectangular lenses. These can make your face look wider, but because they fit more comfortably around the sides of your head, they also appear more balanced.
Pick the Right Frame Shape
The frame shape is another important consideration when picking a pair of Oakley prescription sunglasses. The frame shape should match your face shape and provide you with the most coverage around your eyes.
Frames come in many shapes and sizes, but there are two main types: round and oval.
- Round frames are the most common shape. They have a rounder profile, like an egg that tapers down towards the bottom.
- Oval frames have a wider profile, giving them a more rounded look.
Both styles work well with most face shapes. Yet, some people find that oval frames make their faces more angular than round ones.
Choose the Right Lens Color and Material
Lenses come in various colors, but you’ll want to choose the right one for your eyes. You can find lenses in different colors, such as green, blue, brown, and hazel. It’s best to get lenses as close to your natural color as possible so you don’t have to worry about them changing over time.
Blue-tinted lenses can reduce glare from the sun but also distort colors and make particular objects appear green or pink. Clear lenses are great for bright days but can make it difficult for others to see your eyes.
Choose the type of material from which your Oakley sunglasses are made. Some materials are better at protecting your eyes against UV rays. Others are more comfortable to wear for extended periods. Finally, ensure the lenses are correctly fitted to stay in place and not fog up or slide down.
Focus on Fit
The other thing you should look at is how your glasses fit on your face. You never want to buy a pair of sunglasses that are too big or too small for your face. You don’t want to pull them up all the time, and you don’t want the glasses sliding down your nose when you talk or look at someone.
You want something that sits comfortably on your face and doesn’t move around while walking or running. Ensure there aren’t any gaps between the frame and your head where light can seep through the glasses’ arms or frame. If they feel too tight or loose, they won’t be comfortable wearing them all day long.
Research Eye Protection
When choosing sunglasses, it’s important to research which type of protection they provide. A few different types of lenses protect your eyes from the sun. Each has its benefits and drawbacks.
- Sunglasses with UV protection work by filtering out harmful UVA and UVB rays that can cause cancer and other diseases. They’re also effective in preventing eye infections and other vision problems.
- Sunglasses with CRU (Chromatic Reducing Ultra Violet) filter out UVA and UVB rays. This makes them ideal for people living in areas with high pollution levels. CRU-filtered sunglasses are popular among athletes. They help prevent eye strain and fatigue during extended exposure to sunlight.
- Oakley sunglasses with combined filters offer the best of both worlds. Protection from UVA and UVB rays reduces glare and light sensitivity. They’re usually more affordable than either type of sunglasses alone. But they may not be suitable for everyone due to their increased glare or sensitivity to light.
Anticipate Your Activities
When looking for sunglasses, you must consider the type of activity you’ll perform. Here’s a list as your guide:
- Consider choosing sunglasses designed to protect your eyes from glare and UV rays for driving. These sunglasses will also help you see better in low-light conditions.
- Choose sunglasses that provide excellent visibility and protection for sports. Oakley sports prescription glasses have a wide lens range to see everything on the field or court.
- Choose waterproof sunglasses with a strong lens tint to protect your eyes from the sun’s harmful rays for swimming and sunbathing. They should also have a flexible frame so they won’t constrict your vision while swimming or tanning.
- When choosing sunglasses for fashion, remember the type of clothing you’ll be wearing. Sunglasses with bold colors or patterns will clash with most outfits, so it’s best to go for subtle shades or designs.
- Finally, ensure that the lenses are anti-reflective to improve your visibility in low-light conditions.
Your budget is a factor to consider when choosing prescription sunglasses. If you want to buy a pair of sunglasses that are expensive and stylish, then you need to be prepared to spend some money on them. Yet, if you are not sure how much you can afford, it is better to go for more affordable models.
Many different types of sunglasses are available, so you must take your time when looking for a good deal. By researching other brands and models, you can determine which ones fit your needs and budget best. By buying Oakley prescription sunglasses online, you get genuine products at affordable prices.
There are many options to consider for the best sunglasses for you. While no pair of sunglasses can suit everyone, there is undoubtedly the best pair to suit everyone’s needs.
Choosing the right pair of sunglasses is more than just looking stylish. It’s important to remember that you get what you pay for. You don’t want to spend a ton of money on sunglasses that will break within a month. The best thing is to look for places that offer top-quality products for a reasonable price.