With its unique features and services, QuickBooks has won the hearts of those who run businesses. It is because the application makes the entire finance process smooth and helps you in keeping every data safe and secure. However, you must not forget the number of technical glitches a person comes across when dealing with the QB Desktop and QB Online. In this blog, we will discuss QuickBooks error 30134 that arises when you attempt to transfer a direct deposit. We have explained the major info in detail. Have a look at it.
For more clarification on the QB error code 30134, give us a call at the Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784 and consult one of our professionals.
Primary Reasons For Encountering the Payroll Error Message 30134 in QuickBooks
Look at the following pointers to understand what causes the error on your QuickBooks program-
- You have not resubscribed to the payroll services after its expiration, and hence, you face the issue.
- Your QuickBooks Desktop is not suitable to run on the Windows version you have.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error PS060
Is there a Way to Overcome the QuickBooks Desktop Error Code 30134?
Are you finding it difficult to look for a suitable method to fix the issue but could not find any? Take reference from a couple of debugging processes that we have elaborated on further in this section-
SOLUTION 1: Validate Your Payroll Service Subscription and Activate It
- Initiate the method by opening the QuickBooks application. Make sure you have an updated version of the software. If you have not updated it, update it and follow the further steps.
- Tap on the ‘Employees’ section and then opt for the ‘My Payroll Service’ option.
- In the following step, click on the ‘Account/ Billing Information’ option.
- Provide the required Intuit credentials.
- Once you land on the QB Accounts screen, hit the ‘Status’ section.
- Now, tap on the ‘Resubscribe’ button.
- In the end, go through the steps displayed on the screen to complete the activation of the service.
SOLUTION 2: Apply the Regedit Command
- Type in ‘Command’ on the search box of the Windows ‘Start’ button.
- After selecting the ‘Command’ option, keep holding the ‘Ctrl + Shift + Enter’ keys altogether till a dialog box pops up on the screen.
- Once you tap on the ‘Yes’ button, you will be redirected to the Command Prompt window.
- On the screen, type ‘Regedit’ and hit the ‘Enter’ key on your keyboard.
- The moment you see the ‘Registry Editor’ page, choose the Error 30134 option.
- Tap ‘Export’ under the ‘File’ section and choose a suitable location to save the backup of the QuickBooks Desktop.
- After assigning a name to the file, move on to the ‘Export Range’ option.
- Further, verify whether the ‘Selected Branch’ checkbox has been checkmarked.
- Finally, to store the file with the .reg extension, click on the ‘Save’ button.
We hope after going through the blog, you have understood the concept of the QuickBooks Error 30134 completely. If you wish to receive any additional assistance, get in touch with the team of pro advisors by dialing Toll-Free 1.855.738.2784.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error OL 301