Do you want to get a body wave wig? A body wave human hair wig is one of the most popular hairstyles for black women. There is no doubt that the best quality and fashionable hairstyles can add more glamor and confidence. Full hair creates a consistent deep S shape, and original waves also have a glossy feel and appearance.
What is Body Wave Hair?
If you want to know about the concept of body wave hair, it is the texture of human hair, with the shape expressed as a continuous capital “S”. This pattern has wavy hair all over the body. A body wave wig made from virgin hair can bring out your best side.
How long can a body wave last?
Consumers are accustomed to asking about the shelf life of hairdressing products before purchasing them. Of course, apart from price, we also need to know the quality of hairdressing products and other factors that affect their shelf life. The best body waves last about 3-5 months. However, if properly cared for, the life of Brazilian body waves can be extended by almost a year.
How to wash it?
Comb your hair first to prevent it from falling out.
Rinse with cold/warm water from roots to ends.
Massage some shampoo with your hands to loosen the hair and then massage the hair in a circular motion. Next, rinse the wig with cold/hot water from root to tip, and then squeeze to remove excess water. Make sure you don’t twist or twist your hair.
Towel dry your hair, then apply a nourishing conditioner to your wig hair, and let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing. Avoid applying conditioner to delicate knots and roots. Next, the human hair is rinsed with cold water to seal the stratum corneum and add shine.
5. Blow dry
Place your human hair wig on a wig rack to dry, and then apply some hair essence to your hair (unless you want to air dry it, in which case let it dry overnight).
Wet your wig, then apply a deep conditioner/hair mask to it for 30 minutes to 1 hour. This will restore some of the moisture and moisture to the hair, and help make it soft and manageable. Another way to add moisture to wigs is to treat them with an oil, such as Moroccan nut oil or coconut oil.
Life Tips for Body Wave Wigs
1. Spend half an hour in each wear caring for the body wave wig, which can prolong the life of the wig.
2. Take off your wavy wig at night when you sleep. We do not recommend that you sleep with a human hair wig on, as friction will cause the wig to knot and wear, reducing its service life.
3. Regularly sew a deep conditioner onto the body wave wig.
Why Choose Body Wave?
1. A body wave has a natural wave that many people try to achieve with styling products. When your hair is naturally wavy, wear it with pride.
2. You will look younger when you apply a body wave human hair wig. Wavy body hair makes her look comfortable. Thick texture and volume, slightly wild. It all came together very well.
Leave a Reply