Whether you are an entrepreneur looking to start your Business Lawyers, or someone looking for better asset protection guidance, or looking to buy or sell a business, our team of experienced lawyers can guide you through the complexities of such transactions.
Why Choose Us for Your Business Legal Requirements
- Our attorneys have decades of experience in business and corporate transactions.
- We do not believe that a one size business entity fits all. Our first step is to understand the needs and operational dynamics of your business before we tailor a structure that best fits those requirements.
- Our approach is multidisciplinary. Our attorneys have spent considerable time helping our clients overcome unique challenges and settle legal disputes with favourable outcomes.
- We serve as your strategic advisors, helping you in many different areas of the law that are often implicated in complex business transactions.
- Our attorneys have an established track record of successfully achieving our clients goals – no matter how novel or complex.
Overview of Business and Commercial Law Services
Our expertise extends over a wide range of business applications.
- Business Formation and Structuring (LLCs, LPs, C corporations, S Corporations, LLP)
- Business Purchase and/or Sales – Asset Vs. Stock Purchases and Sales)
- Business Contracts (Employment Agreements, Restrictive Covenants or Noncompete agreements etc)
- Business Disputes, including Partnership Disputes and Business Valuation Disputes
- Intellectual Property (Trademark Registration, Office Actions or Copyright Infringement)