QuickBooks Installation error 1334 annoys users as it appears while installing, updating, or repairing the QuickBooks Desktop application. The error mainly occurs when the QuickBooks Desktop installation file is damaged, or the Windows .NET Framework is corrupted. When the error triggers, the user may get any of the following error messages:
- Error 1334. Error writing to file [file name]. Verify that you have access to that directory.
- Error 1334. The file cannot be installed. Insert the QuickBooks CD and retry.
If you are also dealing with QuickBooks Desktop pro error 1334, read the complete advisory blog to know the troubleshooting solutions to fix the error.
How does one get away with QuickBooks error 1334? If this question is also bothering you, reach out to the QuickBooks support team for help by calling us on our toll-free number 1.855.738.2784
Reasons why you come across QuickBooks Desktop Pro error 1334?
Down below are the major triggers of this installation error:
- The Microsoft .NET Framework is damaged and needs repair.
- QuickBooks installation file is either damaged or missing from the installation directory.
- QuickBooks updation and installation processes are incomplete.
- There might be some problems with the Windows registry.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error H303
Troubleshooting Methods to Resolve QuickBooks crash error 1334
Follow the troubleshooting solutions carefully to resolve the error permanently:
Method 1. Perform a clean installation of the QuickBooks application
Clean installing will remove the traces of previous installations and let users install QuickBooks afresh. The steps discussed below will guide you through the clean install process:
- Tap the Windows key on your keyboard, write Control Panel in the search and open it.
- Within the Control Panel, choose Program and Features or Uninstall a Program.
- Go through the list of programs, choose the QuickBooks Desktop version you want to uninstall, and click Uninstall/Change.
- Select Remove, then Uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks Desktop application.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error OLSU 1024
Method 2. Repair or fresh install Microsoft .NET Framework
- Close all open applications, tap the Windows key on your keyboard and enter Control Panel within the search.
- Open Control Panel, choose Programs and Features, then click Uninstall a Program.
- Click Turn Windows features on or off and look for .NET Framework in the list.
- Now, go back to the Programs and Features window and click Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 or later.
- Choose Uninstall/Change and then Repair.
- Click Next, follow the instructions given on the screen, and wait till the repair finishes.
- Restart your PC. If the repair is successful, start QuickBooks Desktop again.
Method 3. Verify the QB company file extension and then open it correctly
- Look for the QuickBooks company file. It should have a .qbw extension.
- Now, double-click the company file to open it.
If the above troubleshooting methods fail, try these alternate resolutions:
- Make use of the Install Diagnostic Tool from the QB Tool Hub.
- Repair Windows registry.
We are hopeful that the troubleshooting methods given below will help you get rid of QuickBooks Installation error 1334. If you still have any confusion, consult the certified QuickBooks expert’s team by calling us on our toll-free number 1.855.738.2784.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 6190
Leave a Reply