Every individual should know their EPF balance so that they can withdraw them at the time of any emergency. The employee and the employer contributions are made every month to the EPF account by the organization and this is how the funds are accumulated. But there are many individuals who don’t know how to login to UAN Passbook. If you want to know all the details about the contributions made by your employer then you will have to download the UAN Passbook after making the UAN Passbook Login. In this article, you can see the process to make the UAN Passbook Login and download the passbook to view all the entries of the contributions. You can even have the PF Balance check once you download the passbook on your system.
Steps to Make UAN Passbook Login
If you want to make the UAn Passbook Login then you will have to follow the steps given below. It is necessary that you should implement each and every step carefully and make a successful login to the UAN Passbook.
- Open the official EPF portal on your PC or Laptop.
- Then click on the ‘Our Services’ option on the dashboard.
- Then you will have to click on the For Employees option.
- Now choose the ‘Member Passbook’ option on the same page.
- You will have to enter your credentials to make the UAN Passbook Login.
- Then hit the View Passbook Option.
- Now, on the next page, you can see the account balance and other details of your account will also be mentioned there. For more blogs, Please Visit Katianna
Steps to Download EPF Member Passbook
You can follow the steps given below to download the EPFO Member Passbook through the EPFO member portal.
- You will have to go to the official website of EPFO and click on the e-Passbook option.
- This option will be available on the right side of the page.
- Then you will have to provide your UAN to make the UAN Login
- You will also have to provide the Password and the Captcha details on the Passbook Login Page.
- Then hit the Login Button to make the login.
- Now, on the next page, multiple member IDs will appear that are linked with the UAN.
- Choose the ID whose Passbook you want to see and download on the same page.
- Then you will see the UAN passbook in the next tab.
- This UAN Passbook will appear in the form of a PDF file.
- Finally, you can download the PDF file from the link available on your screen.
- You can also print that passbook directly from that page.
- Also Read december global holidays
So, now you know how to login to UAN Passbook and download the EPF passbook from the EPFO member portal. After downloading the EPF passbook, you can view all the entries of the contributions made by the employer. You can see your UAN and account details in the passbook. The withdrawals made by the employees throughout the year are also mentioned in the passbook with the closing balance of that year.
Read Also: Features of UNI pay 1/3rd card
Leave a Reply