As soon as there occurs a switch of various automobile industries from combustion or ICE vehicles to electric vehicles, there occurs a high requirement of numerous skilled workers who are good enough and have great knowledge and learning about electric vehicles, and it’s several comments. However, many top universities of the country are providing such electric courses and many more to fulfill the demand of industries. The present needs of the academicians and industry can be met by giving a learning source in the domain of electric vehicles, including autonomous driving courses.
Specialization in the domain of EV is a dynamic and broad academic course including a minor and major project formulated according to the user-oriented and industry solution, along with a good experience in hybrid, electric, and renewable energy sector. This EV course is formulated to make the applicants and students aware of the trends in electric vehicle technology. The specialization in electric Vehicle programs is the best that serves as a middle link between Academia and Industry.
Specialization in Electric Vehicles
The specialization in electric vehicle courses is a partnership program of academia to many high-rated private institutions/universities and STUs. The curriculum of the program is according to the requirements of design and industry and is accepted by more than 300 automotive experts working in different Automotive industries. The primary aim of this program is to provide the various needed skills and understanding, and experience to the engineering candidates of the country via projected and hands-on experience and learning.
The course provides a good understanding of advanced learning and hands-on experience in the analysis, design, calibration, operating features, and control of Hybrid Electric Vehicles. Whether you are an undergraduate or a graduate student, you can enroll in such courses if you have any interest in such courses. Also, you can combine a various number of such courses into your academic degree. You can also seek such courses as a non-degree student.
The flexibility of Electric Vehicle courses
Some top-rated institutions are coming forward to initiate such specialization in Electric Vehicle Courses in engineering colleges. Moreover, they are given the flexibility to combine this course with their own framed curriculum, or they will add such courses or programs as an Honour/ Minor program in their B. Tech or M. Tech.
The specialization courses have various subjects designed in the domain of Electric Vehicles. Many of these subjects are as follows :
- Basics of HEV/ EV and lab
- EV architecture and design and lab
- Control drive and Electric machines and lab
- BMS & Energy storage, BTMS, Powertrain and lab
- EV charging infrastructure and its lab
- BMS, charging lab, EV powertrain
- Automotive safety and High voltage and lab
- The function of IoT and AI
- ITS (Intelligent Transport System)
These subjects and labs are formulated so that both theoretical and practical knowledge can be gained. Also, these subjects and labs provide the experience and knowledge required by various industries.
Conclusion – What will you learn from the autonomous driving course?
- The course mainly focuses on the fundamentals of image process procedures, 3D vision concepts, and frameworks of computer architecture like Yolo, ResNet, etc.
- The program will furnish the basics of Python, OpenCV, and Linear algebra and provide a broad concept of stereo imaging, image segmentation, etc.
- The learner will get a good experience executing the state of art computer illusion algorithms.
- Main tools like ML or DL, Keras, Tensor flow, Python, and OpenCV will be covered.
- Actual world difficulties and illustrations will provide a learning experience in the industry.
Leave a Reply