This circle square footage calculator calculates the area of the surface in square feet situated on the radius or diameter. Moreover, you’ve chosen the correct site if you’re looking for information on how to calculate the square footage of a circle.
Keep on reading to learn about the square footage usefulness and how to use the formula and sq ft of a circle calculator to figure out the square feet of a circle.
WHAT IS THE SQUARE FOOTAGE OF CIRCLE?
Certainly the area is measured in square feet rather than other area units, like Sq. yards, Sq. meter and Sq. cm etc. Moreover, the circle’s square footage is written as square feet, Sq. ft. or SF.
HOW TO CALCULATE AREA OF CIRCLE
Indeed, the area of circle has various methods and techniques for calculation. However, we use either a diameter or a radius to calculate the area of a circle.
Diameter of a circle is calculated by multiplying the radius with 2 (two), so that formula is:
Diameter = 2 x Radius.
The formula of area for a circle is calculated by radius, for which the given formula is:
Area of a circle = π x r2
To calculate the area of circle following equation for the diameter of a circle used:
Area of a circle = π x (d/2)2
π is approximately equal to 3.142. Whether you want to calculate the area of a circle using the diameter or the radius, you’ll need to utilize this constant.
HOW TO CALCULATE SQUARE FOOTAGE OF CIRCLE?
To know how square footage calculation can be done, first we must know what an area definition is, the two-dimensional 2-D surface size is defined as an area. The circumference of a circle contains the space that makes up its area (outer perimeter).
Furthermore, for measurement and calculating the square feet of a circle, follow the given steps as in calculating the area of circle, but the radius or diameter should be in feet. If it isn’t the case, you’ll have to convert the diameter to that unit, for example using 1 foot equaling 30.48 cm. Afterwards, the area of a circle formula, which is our Square Footage formula, plug in the radius:
Therefore, to find out the square footage of circle, given data is 1851 cm radius, follow these steps to calculate the area in square footage:
- Convert 1851 cm to ft. by dividing it by 30.48, like (1851/30.48) ft. = 60.72 ft.
- Input the radius in the SF formula:
SF = π (60.72 ft.) ² = 11,585.98 ft².
- Now you must have figured out square footage of a circle. This displays the result in square footage as it is evident in the square footage calculator of circle. Simply switch the radius units to feet from cm and input 1851. Your Square footage should also be 11,585.98 ft²
DAILY USAGE OF SQUARE FOOTAGE OF CIRCLE
In general, square footage is essential in the construction of different aspects of our everyday life, like fairground Rides, mammoth clocks, even maintenance hole covers. For many reasons, the significance of square footage in real estate business involves a mortgage. In short, the area is an important and essential part since this affects the cost of the materials necessary to construct anything. Moreover, you may need to quantify it in square feet at times.
HOW TO CALCULATE THE SQUARE FOOTAGE OF HALF CIRCLES?
- Remember the SF=r2 square footage formula for an ordinary circle.
- Divide the outcome by two (2) from the total to get the square footage of a half-circle.
- The result should be SF=πr²/2. For any radius, this is the square footage of a half-circle.
Control measures when calculating square footage area of a Circle
Notably, the shape of a circle is complex. The radius, which we measure from the circle’s center to either of its sides, as much as their most important variable. The diameter is equal to the square of the radius, or any line that crosses the focal point of the circle from one side to the next.
Many people, however, are unfamiliar with the diameter of a circle. In fact, the (pi) variable is essentially a constant and not a fraction. However, it is used in all computations, including the area of a circle calculator, whereas the (square foot) variable is essentially the total surface area within a circle.
Everybody measures each parameter either in inches or millimeters, therefore figure out area in square inches or square centimeters, and then convert your outcome into your desire, such as square feet or square meters. To convert among other units, use the following conversion factors.
- For converting Sq. Ft. to Sq. Yd.
- multiply ft2by 0.11111 to get yd2
- For converting Sq. Ft. to Sq. m.
- multiply ft2by 0.092903 to get m2
- For converting Sq. Yd. to Sq. Ft.
- multiply yd2by 9 to get ft2
- For converting Sq. Yd. to Sq. m.
- multiply yd2 by 0.836127 to get m2
- For Converting Sq. m. to Sq. Ft.
- multiply m2by 10.7639 to get ft2
- For Converting Sq. m. to Sq. Yd.
- multiply m2 by 1.19599 to get yd2