Here at Hip-Hop-N-More, we’re always on the lookout for up-and-coming rappers who are poised to take the hip-hop world by storm. And there’s no doubt in our minds that Quando Rondo is one of those artists. The 22-year-old from Savannah, Georgia has been making waves in the music industry ever since he dropped his debut mixtape Life B4 Fame back in 2017.
Check the Quando Rondo Quotes we have for you.
But it’s not just his music that we’re fans of—it’s also his hilarious quotes. In an interview with XXL earlier this year, Quando Rondo showed off his wit and humor by talking about everything from what he likes to do in his free time (“Just be young and having fun”) to what he looks for in a girl (“She gotta have a big A**, all that extra baggage”).
And trust us, those are just the tip of the iceberg. So without further ado, here are 10 quotes from Quando Rondo that will make you laugh out loud.
- “I’m very forgetful, so I carry around a little notebook everywhere I go so I can write down anything I need to remember.”
- “I never really had too many friends growing up, so I was always kind of a loner.”
- “My favorite thing to do is just be young and having fun.”
- “I’m a very low-key person, I’m not really into the spotlight.”
- “I don’t really like to talk about my personal life too much.”
- “I’m just trying to stay focused and keep my head on straight.”
- “I’m not really into material things or fancy stuff.”
- “The best advice I ever got was to just be yourself and stay true to yourself.”
- “My mom always told me to stay away from girls!”
- “She gotta have a big A**, all that extra baggage.” (Referring to what he looks for in a girl)
There you have it—10 quotes from Quando Rondo that will make you laugh out loud. We have a feeling we’ll be hearing a lot more from this rising star in the years to come so be sure to keep your eye on him!
For anyone who doesn’t know, Quando Rondo is a rising star in the hip-hop world. Hailing from Savannah, Georgia, Quando Rondo has been making waves with his unique blend of trap and R&B. But Quando Rondo is more than just a talented musician; he’s also a great source of wisdom and inspiration. Here are 10 of the best quotes from Quando Rondo.
- “I’ma keep it trill, I swear to God.”
- “I’m the definition of success.”
- “If they ain’t talking money, I ain’t talking.”
- “I’m living better but still doing bad things.”
- “I’m on my Grindin’ 24/7.”
- “No matter where you from, stay trill.”
- ” OG’s told me don’t trust these hoes.”
- “I done lost a lot of homies, so I can’t really trust nobody.”
- “They did some dirt to me, so I had to dirt them back.”
- “Lil’ nigga tryna get rich, that’s all I’m tryna do.”
Whether you’re a fan of his music or not, there’s no denying that Quando Rondo is a wise young man. If you’re ever feeling down or like you can’t make it, remember these quotes and let them inspire you to keep grinding. You never know what’s possible unless you try.