The AC series of all the ASUS routers provide an ultra-fast speed to all the connected devices. The Asus RT-AC88U setup device can go up to 3200 Mbps. For the highest speed and acceleration, get the ASUS AC series routers. It is well known for its features and revolutionary hardware. The ultra-fast ASUS router login with AC series gives the users a combined speed of 802.11 with the tri-band router. Its data rate is so fast that it can eliminate latency and lags from your online gaming.
ASUS RT-AC88u setup process
- Remove the older router of yours if you have one. Remove all the connected cables from the router and the modem.
- Power on your ASUS RT-AC88u setup device by pressing the power button. You will see this power button at the back of the router.
- Wait for a while till the LED light of your Asus router setup becomes solid green or solid white.
- Connect the provided Ethernet cable from the WAN port of your modem to the WAN port of your ASUS router.
- The manufacturers describe the WAN ports as Ethernet ports. Get a different Ethernet cable and connect with the LAN port of the router.
- Now, connect it to the LAN port of the computer, tablet, or laptop also. Launch a web browser on the device you have hooked to your router.
- And then scroll up to get the navigation bar of your router. In the navigation bar, introduce the router.asus.com to get the t with your internet modem WIFI network.
- It can consume approximately 30 to 50 seconds; you need to sit patiently. You can now have to give the Asus router login network name and the wireless password.
- In this way, get into the admin panel of your router. Now, you can click to apply the option to save the entire configuration and setup done to your Asus router login page.
- On the router.asus.login page, you will get a notification asking to enter the Authentication details.
- On this page, enter admin in both the blank tabs.
- Moreover, admin is the login user name, and admin is the login password of your ASUS RT-AC88U router.
- Click the Asus router login tab. Get over to the homepage or the web interface of your router. From the quick Internet Setup Wizard, choose the internet connection you have by your ISPs.
- It could be static, dynamic, PPPoE, as per your preferences. Click NEXT, and the ASUS router login QIS will try to connect to router.asus.com.
- Now you can connect your wireless devices with the WIFI network of your ASUS RT-AC88u router using the SSID and password.
Get the ASUS RT-AC88U Router Security Settings
- Go to the browser and then to the Navigation panel.
- Go to the GENERAL SETTINGS. And then to the NETWORK MAP.
- On your computer screen, visit the “System Status.”
- In this section, the users can configure the Blue Cave settings, such as the WIFI name, encryption and security settings, etc.
- Give a name to your WIFI network by going to the SSID section of the router.
- You can also select the encryption method for your ASUS RT-AC88U router and its WIFI router network. Go to the menu bar of the WEP Encryptions.
After the Asus router blue cave security settings, you can browse videos without fear. There will no longer be the issue of slow internet connection as the AC ASUS router setup has the speed of 4k streaming. And these routers are also equipped with 2.0 & 3.0 USB ports. The data transfer rate with these routers has crossed the limit of 10 times faster than its previous rivals.
What is Game First, Game Fast on an Asus router?
It is a method in which you can easily prioritize your gaming devices and activities. Or even transfer maxed-out bandwidth to all the gaming devices using the Asus router app. Best of all, you need your smartphone or tablet to control the Asus router admin login page. You don’t need to get interrupted during your gameplay and manage the settings. You should tap the Game Boost5 button in your ASUS Router App and jump into the thrilling battle of your game!
There are a lot of other options that you can have through the Asus router app. You have to install the app on your current mobile device and enjoy its features. The coaxial cable will help you connect the Wi-Fi router to the electric wall outlet of your home. Take this cable and connect your router to the power supplying board. Insert the Wi-Fi cable at the back of your Asus router. And then into an electric outlet.
Read More – sbxhrl