Telecommunication analyst organizes, analyzes and implements all necessary communication changes, additions and transfers. They organize, inspect and carry out repairs in all major emergencies. These experts review, evaluate their validity and recommend payment for services provided. The communications specialist also monitors and organizes dedicated communications programs and supports upgrades to improve the technical capabilities of the system as well as reduce costs. In addition, security monitoring plans are developed and maintained for all telephone systems owned by the company.
What Does Telecommunication Analysts Do?
The telecommunication analyst often works for the media industry, helping to provide customers with better service and developing solutions for communication problems. These specialists can operate the phone, video and / or internet system. They often meet the budget and need to develop and help implement changes to make the process more effective. If a problem arises in the communication department, the technician should diagnose the error and make adjustments to restore functionality. In addition, experts must be careful to ensure that the problem does not recur.
A telecommunication analyst can also create a diagram that describes the structure of the media and how it can be improved. They must implement the latest innovations and best practices in their field and implement a communication policy. To avoid problems, your phone’s diagnostics should work diligently and diagnose problems regularly. They keep track of repairs and problems that arise.
This position usually requires undergraduate studies in related industries. Related communication experiences are also highly desirable. Advertisers need to be able to read and understand graphics and use basic computer programs such as Microsoft Office.
TELECOM ANALYST RESPONSIBILITIES:
This is an example of a well-proven telecommunications analysis project that shows what services they can provide throughout their careers.
- Control, tune and control the Qfiniti Etalk monitor / recorder using the AES and CTI connection.
- You can organize and manage Polycom video streaming equipment as needed.
- Tested on site for analog, digital, T1 and T3 circuit problems.
- Control ACD classification / reporting and vectoring with CMS.
- Provides training on the Nortel network as needed.
- Assist with on-site installation of Cisco CCM equipment.
- It operates in areas where a series of circuits, panels, analog lines are present.
- Define requirements and implement Avaya CMS call center reporting software.
- Conducts technical and operational research for the implementation of LTE and fiber optic networks.
- Service manager for multiple TDM and IP telephony attempts from start to finish.
- VPN solutions developed / implemented / supported by Cisco ASAs, Cisco AnyConnect, and Cisco ASDM / CLI.
- Recover 300+ TDM PRI non-stop production work.
- Develop and manage training plans for the Avaya network, test application, and delivery interface.
- Invite your colleagues to perform all call center tasks, including ACD numbers and CTI support.
- Assistance in the installation and testing of a new LEC T1 shipping (air conditioning).
A first-rate communications professional with less than 1 year of experience can expect an average salary of $ 47,000 (including advice, money, and working hours) based on a 6-month salary. average $ 49,967- and 32-months’ salary 69,703- and 38-months’ salary. In the second job (20 years or more), employees receive an average of 61,630 BRL.