No one can deny the fact that QuickBooks is a top-grade wealth management software widespread among both small and mid-sized enterprises. However, this doesn’t make it entirely safe from errors and bugs. QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 is one of the most common errors which usually occurs when users try to open or activate their QuickBooks Desktop software. A user might notice an error message on its computer screen stating, “Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged file.” There can be numerous reasons triggering QuickBooks error code 3371 that we aim to discuss with you through this post, alongside the troubleshooting fixes.
Want to get over QuickBooks error 3371 but don’t know from where to get instant troubleshooting assistance resolving it? If yes, feel free to speak to our QuickBooks professionals at 1.855.738.2784.
Possible Reasons for the Occurrence of QuickBooks error 3371?
QuickBooks error 3371 often gets triggered when the file containing all the license information needed to activate QuickBooks Desktop has been corrupted. But there can be several other reasons behind its occurrence, such as:
- The QuickBooks installation files have been damaged.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error 15311
How to safely get over QuickBooks error 3371?
Solution 1) Get QuickBooks Tool Hub and run the 3371 Error Fix tool
- Exit your QuickBooks application.
- Get QuickBooks Tool Hub of 18.104.22.168 version (the most recent release) and install it following the on-screen instructions.
- Go to the QuickBooks Tool Hub app and click on the Installation Issues tab.
- Select the 3371 Error Fix button to let the tool run and then click on the OK button.
- Now, try to open or activate QuickBooks Desktop and see if you get any error.
Solution 2) Use the Clean Install tool to reinstall QuickBooks Desktop
Step 1) Delete QuickBooks Desktop from the system
- Open the Run window.
- Enter “Control Panel” into the search box and after that press the Enter key.
- Hit the Programs and Features option on the screen.
- Pick the version of your QuickBooks Desktop From the list of applications.
- Click on the Uninstall/Change button and follow the instructions on your computer screen to delete QuickBooks.
Step 2) From QuickBooks Tool Hub, run the Clean Install tool
- Launch the QuickBooks Tool Hub and click on the Installation Issues tab on the left.
- Choose the option that says Clean Install and then click on the OK button.
- Pick your QuickBooks version and product version.
- Click on the Continue button.
- When you observe the message “Please install your copy of QuickBooks to the default location, click on the OK button.
After running the Clean Install tool, download your QuickBooks Desktop version and reinstall it.
In case you get QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 even after implementing both the troubleshooting solutions mentioned above in the post, then your Windows Operating system might have been damaged. Therefore, our advice for you is to download the latest updates of your Windows Operating system. You can also ask for additional troubleshooting guidance resolving QuickBooks error code 3371 from our QuickBooks professionals at 1.855.738.2784.
You may read also : QuickBooks Error OL 301