Whether you want to change the default password of your TP-Link WiFi repeater, update its firmware to the latest version, or hide its network name, accessing the tplinkrepeater.net login page is important. In this guide, we have mentioned the steps that will help you log in to your TP-Link WiFi repeater in a matter of minutes. Thus, scroll down and read on.
TP-Link WiFi Repeater Login Using Manual Method
Walk through the instructions mentioned below and learn how to log in to your TP Link wireless repeater using the Manual method:
- Plug your TP-Link WiFi repeater into a working wall socket.
- Press the Power button.
- Wait for a few seconds and let the power LED become a shade of green.
- Grab an Ethernet cable and use it to connect your repeater and router.
- Switch on your computer.
- Launch an internet browser according to your choice.
- In the address field of the browser, type tplinkrepeater net.
- Press the Enter key.
- You will get welcomed by the TP-Link repeater login page.
- Fill in the default admin username and password and click the Log In button.
And you are all done. In this way, you will be able to log in to your TP-Link wireless repeater using the Manual method with ease. On the off chance, you are not able to; take the help of the troubleshooting hacks mentioned below.
Can’t Perform TP-Link Repeater Login Manually?
- Make sure that your TP-Link wireless repeater as well as your home router is receiving an adequate power supply from their respective wall sockets.
- The Ethernet cable connecting your WiFi repeater and the host router should not be worn out or damaged from anywhere.
- The distance between your wireless devices should not be too much. Or else, it will get difficult for them to communicate properly.
- Whatever internet browser you are using, it should be updated to its latest version. Also, it should be free of cache, cookies, and browsing history.
- Do not enter the default web address in the address bar of your web browser.
- Ensure that no antivirus software or proxy is enabled on your computer. Otherwise, no matter how much you try, you won’t be able to complete setting up your TP-Link wireless repeater.
TP-Link WiFi Repeater Login Using Tether App
If you are more of a mobile person than a computer person, then this setup method is for you. Walk through the guidelines highlighted below and get to know how to log in to your TP-Link wireless repeater via the Tether application:
- Unlock your mobile device.
- Go to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store as per your device.
- In the search bar, type Tether app.
- Tap the Search icon.
- From the displayed list of results, select the Tether app.
- Tap the Download button.
- Wait for a few seconds and let the application get installed on your device.
- Launch the Tether app.
- Tap the Sign In button.
- Enter the default login credentials of your TP-Link wireless repeater.
- Tap the Log In button.
Ta-da! In a fraction of seconds, you will be able to complete the process of TP-Link WiFi repeater login using the Tether app. If you face any issues during the process, take the help of these troubleshooting hacks.
Can’t Perform TP-Link Login via Tether App?
- Do not perform any background activities on your mobile device while the application is getting installed. Or else, the process might get hindered.
- Keep your TP-Link repeater away from transmitting appliances, electronic devices, metal objects, and reflexive surfaces.
- If you are not sure regarding the default username and password of your TP Link wireless repeater, consider referring to the user manual.
With that, our article on how to perform TP-Link repeater login has come to an end here. Hopefully, you will be able to log in to your wireless device in a hassle-free manner. If you do, feel free to update the firmware, change the default password, or hide the network name of your TP-Link wireless repeater.