Canada is the #1 preference of students all throughout the world. Every year, a multitude of students move to Canada to pursue their education. Well, the primary reason why most of the students chose Canada over other nations is cost-effective tuition fees and high-quality education. According to a recent survey, roughly 35 universities in Canada are rated in the QS World University Ranking 2020. The greatest thing is, 5 institutions in Canada are listed in the world’s top 100 list.
Canada is known for its unique culture and people have an open heart and welcome everyone cheerfully. The Canadian policy educates everyone about equality, therefore no need to worry about any discrimination or prejudice. Well, If you are intending to relocate to Canada, it’s a terrific option! For your simplicity, we are going to cover some of the crucial facts such as top institutions of Canada, study programmes, Admission procedure and PR approach. However, If you still want to gain correct advice regarding the study visa procedure, then you may approach respected immigration consultants.
Top institutes in Canada
Basically, there are multiple prominent universities and colleges in Canada giving various degrees and finest education quality. Students can pick anyone that meets their requirements. So, here is the list of the top 5 Canadian institutions that are listed in the top 100 list in the QS World University Ranking 2020:
- University of Toronto ( Rank-18)
- University of British Columbia ( Rank-34)
- McGill University ( Rank-42)
- McMaster University (Rank-72)
- University of Montreal (Rank-85)
These universities provide all available degrees, including undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programmes. In addition to this institution, The University of Ottawa, The University of Calgary, and The University of Alberta are your finest possibilities for a prosperous future. However, if you lack the funds to enrol in university and are searching for the greatest Canadian schools, you may seek assistance from dependable Canada visa consultants.
Top academic institutions in Canada
Universities and colleges in Canada provide undergraduate, graduate, and even short-term learning programmes. PG, often known as a Master’s degree programme, typically lasts between 1.5 and 2 years. Typically, UG or Bachelor’s degree programmes last between 3 and 4 years. The majority of overseas students enrol in courses with durations of six months or less.
Medicine, engineering & technology, arts, agriculture science, business & finance, health care, media & journalism are the greatest study programmes in Canada. After completing these courses, students might find lucrative employment prospects throughout the globe. Students who wish to enrol in UG or PG courses often apply during the winter semesters between December and March or September and November. Students who wish to enrol in diploma programmes may apply at any time of the year.
Admission criteria for Canadian universities
Admission to a Canadian institution is quite straightforward. You need just provide the papers listed below:
- Secondary school diploma ( If want to apply for a UG course)
- Graduation degree ( If want to apply for a PG course)
- Statement of intent (SOP)
- Documentation of financial support
- Offer letter
- Acceptable evidence of English proficiency
- Valid passport
Permit to study in Canada
The application procedure for a student visa to Canada is straightforward and clear, and typically takes eleven weeks. It is lawful for the duration of the academic programme, plus an extra 90 days for students. The materials necessary to complete the application procedure are an offer letter from a university or institution, a valid passport, a statement of purpose, evidence of funding, and two passport-sized pictures. These documents are required to obtain a study permit. Contacting the top immigration consultants can provide you with comprehensive information on Canadian study visas.
Apply for PR after Canadian study
- After finishing a programme of study in Canada, it is simple to apply for permanent residency. The Canadian government has implemented a number of schemes to facilitate international students’ acquisition of permanent status.
- Here are numerous ways for overseas students to get permanent residency in Canada:
- Students who have completed a CEGEP programme at a Quebec institution and are fluent in French can qualify for permanent residency under this category.
- Class on Canadian Experience: This category is open to candidates with two years of schooling and one year of work experience following graduation.
- Provincial Nominee Program: In general, a provincial nominee programme is fairly accessible and provides skilled immigrants with a variety of employment opportunities. Students who participate in this programme can obtain a PR easily and swiftly.
Several essential facts you must know about studying in Canada:
- MBA is the most lucrative academic programme in Canada
- Canada awards several scholarships to qualified and worthy overseas students. Thus, you can benefit from it.
- There is no age restriction for applying for a student visa to Canada. Therefore, pupils who have academic deficits can provide credible and authentic explanations for them.
- While in Canada, students can support themselves through part-time, freelance, and even full-time employment.
- Consult a reputable Canada visa consultant for additional information on this topic. A top expert can assist you with the study visa application procedure as well as the permanent resident application once you complete your education.
This concludes the essential information required for study in Canada. Canada is unquestionably the finest country to pursue your education and profession. Even if you completed your education in another nation, going to Canada will allow you to simply reconfigure your career. We trust that this material can facilitate your student visa application.